DarkCovenant Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where members can talk and express themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How target pet hider?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honesix
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Honesix

How target pet  hider? Empty
PostSubject: How target pet hider?   How target pet  hider? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:40 am

Anyone know trick how target pet hider?I hear its trick with mouse scrolling.And on this vid he killing too pet hider :-)

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-DV493Yk8Tzw/last_chaos_lvl90_rogue/
Back to top Go down
Rikkume
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Rikkume

PostSubject: Re: How target pet hider?   How target pet  hider? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:08 am

hones the trick is to get your camera inside of them then get it closer to the side of teh pet hiders body that is closest to you
so if they are standing to your right and you are both facing the same direction get it on their left side, have the camera kinda half inside of them and half out

you'll have to play around with it to really get it, its hard to explain through text Neutral
Back to top Go down
Honesix
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Honesix

PostSubject: Re: How target pet hider?   How target pet  hider? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:40 am

Oh yes tyvm for ur information i didnt know how all do it lol now i do but its still hard if they r long from enter in arena :-D but for us rogues with invisibility is easyer hehe.All need training
Back to top Go down
Rikkume
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Rikkume

PostSubject: Re: How target pet hider?   How target pet  hider? I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:23 pm

yup just work at it, its easier for knights and titans and sorc since they have more time, due to their def eva and hp
Back to top Go down
Honesix
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Honesix

PostSubject: Re: How target pet hider?   How target pet  hider? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:10 am

Sorcs have eva and hr back right?
Back to top Go down
Rikkume
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Rikkume

PostSubject: Re: How target pet hider?   How target pet  hider? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:16 pm

yup they sure have i can finally use my sorc again Razz
Back to top Go down
Honesix
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Honesix

PostSubject: Re: How target pet hider?   How target pet  hider? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:17 am

Who is ur Sorc?
Back to top Go down
Rikkume
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Rikkume

PostSubject: Re: How target pet hider?   How target pet  hider? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Rapt0R
Back to top Go down
Honesix
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Honesix

PostSubject: Re: How target pet hider?   How target pet  hider? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:00 pm

Ok and what lvl?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How target pet hider?   How target pet  hider? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How target pet hider?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkCovenant Lair :: Guild Chat :: Gallery/Pics/ScreenShots/Misc-
Jump to: