DarkCovenant Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where members can talk and express themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One of my most hated

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Polariss
Guild Master
Guild Master
Polariss

One of my most hated Empty
PostSubject: One of my most hated   One of my most hated I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:28 am

Good ole lovehatehero, yeah you guessed right, the infamous nonpant wearing,egotistical (testical? lmao),drama queen of a knight to have ever walked the face of the earth to bare witness to Satan's teachings, seems to have made his way into our hearts and into the game we like to call Last Chaos.
What a Face

One of my most hated Avatar_3570

If Batman had to choose between life and being his friend this would be the result. One of my most hated 2ut2a910

Some people just shouldn't be made to reproduce. IE case and point made of good ole lovehate,IF i had a nickel for evertime this man lied or had a girl hiding under his robe i'd be able to buy the whole guild their own mansion. In case ya don't know already I really hate this asshole lmao and if for some sheer blind dumb luck I can take him out on the game i would of fullfilled one of my goals in life.

Some day this mages NOVA is gonna hurt that fool! One of my most hated Avatar_5795
Back to top Go down
fearsomeluke
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
fearsomeluke

PostSubject: Re: One of my most hated   One of my most hated I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:20 pm

you have got to love the batman pic affraid
Back to top Go down
Rikkume
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Rikkume

PostSubject: Re: One of my most hated   One of my most hated I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:01 pm

i pked gang like 5 times at dcs when i was helping pwnage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of my most hated   One of my most hated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of my most hated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkCovenant Lair :: Guild Chat :: Enemies :: The Most HATED-
Jump to: