DarkCovenant Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where members can talk and express themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pain in my side

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Polariss
Guild Master
Guild Master
Polariss

The pain in my side Empty
PostSubject: The pain in my side   The pain in my side I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:11 pm

Man,... there are just some people in this game that just don't give up. One of my rivals has been ReVeZ Twisted Evil He's one twisted lil punk. His rogue got banned soooo for now I guess I'm at peace until he reers his fugly lil head once more like the headless horseman lmao.

The pain in my side Nqqrt3
Back to top Go down
Arky
Gigidy
Gigidy
Arky

PostSubject: Re: The pain in my side   The pain in my side I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:36 pm

him and fagagzero are the pains in my side Surprised ones ugly and the other is 12 Razz
Back to top Go down
SirLucent
Player Killer
Player Killer
SirLucent

PostSubject: Re: The pain in my side   The pain in my side I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:24 am

ReveZ has new accounts now one is BreakingRogue and the other is xDarkKnightx
Back to top Go down
Honesix
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Honesix

PostSubject: Re: The pain in my side   The pain in my side I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:33 am

BreakingRogue is Revez? lol Shocked I see him always red at west gate
Back to top Go down
Arky
Gigidy
Gigidy
Arky

PostSubject: Re: The pain in my side   The pain in my side I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:00 am

breaking? lol its why he attks me but darkknight is friendly to us tho so idk :S
Back to top Go down
Polariss
Guild Master
Guild Master
Polariss

PostSubject: Re: The pain in my side   The pain in my side I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:47 am

You've got to be kidding me!!!! Man.. i guess sooner came faster then later huh rofl!!!
Back to top Go down
Rikkume
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Rikkume

PostSubject: Re: The pain in my side   The pain in my side I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:00 pm

revez sold breakingrogue
Back to top Go down
Polariss
Guild Master
Guild Master
Polariss

PostSubject: Re: The pain in my side   The pain in my side I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:44 pm

that's sooo illegal Surprised cheers quick someone report him lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pain in my side   The pain in my side I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pain in my side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkCovenant Lair :: Guild Chat :: Enemies :: Player Killer Section-
Jump to: