DarkCovenant Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where members can talk and express themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When opportunity knocks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruinsfort
Clown
Clown
Ruinsfort

When opportunity knocks Empty
PostSubject: When opportunity knocks   When opportunity knocks I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:31 am

Whos your daddyWhen opportunity knocks Whosyo12Im your daddyWhen opportunity knocks Imyour11ThreesomeWhen opportunity knocks Threes11Yeah babyWhen opportunity knocks Yeahba10SHEBi-Courious When opportunity knocks Shebi-10Gooooiiiinnnggg downWhen opportunity knocks Goooii11
Back to top Go down
Honesix
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Honesix

PostSubject: Re: When opportunity knocks   When opportunity knocks I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:04 pm

i dont see pic Sad
Back to top Go down
Arky
Gigidy
Gigidy
Arky

PostSubject: Re: When opportunity knocks   When opportunity knocks I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:45 pm

you should send the mage some of these screen shots ruins and see what they say Razz
Back to top Go down
Honesix
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Honesix

PostSubject: Re: When opportunity knocks   When opportunity knocks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:55 am

hehe nice big show around that mage :-D
Back to top Go down
Polariss
Guild Master
Guild Master
Polariss

PostSubject: Re: When opportunity knocks   When opportunity knocks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:50 pm

drunken OMFG... yeah this is a typical day and life of Ruins as you can see him dancing his way around this mage lmao. If Ruins keeps this up he can go all the way just like these guys Surprised

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When opportunity knocks   When opportunity knocks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When opportunity knocks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkCovenant Lair :: Guild Chat :: Gallery/Pics/ScreenShots/Misc-
Jump to: