DarkCovenant Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where members can talk and express themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

quit ks ing. WTF!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkangel10
Smexy
Smexy

quit ks ing. WTF!!!! Empty
PostSubject: quit ks ing. WTF!!!!   quit ks ing. WTF!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:06 am

Last1 has been added to my kos. came in the tumb when i was one my rouge sp in, took all the zonbies then got pist cause i took one. just one. im like wtf. stiealin from noobs and u have the nevre to call me a noob. and then the fker started pkin in site. what a dick. been there for hours then comes like he owns the place[/u] Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Honesix
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Honesix

PostSubject: Re: quit ks ing. WTF!!!!   quit ks ing. WTF!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:12 am

O he is retard maybe he been drunked Evil or Very Mad Shocked
Back to top Go down
Polariss
Guild Master
Guild Master
Polariss

PostSubject: Re: quit ks ing. WTF!!!!   quit ks ing. WTF!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:15 pm

Don't worry hon you have a lot of motivation and skillz, and Karma has it's ways of getting back at those who wrong us!!!! For example, take a look at the following: Suspect

This is gonna be Dark with her mad yo yo skillz!

Back to top Go down
Rikkume
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Rikkume

PostSubject: Re: quit ks ing. WTF!!!!   quit ks ing. WTF!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:00 am

you prob coulda just bitch slapped him on your mage Razz
Back to top Go down
Honesix
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Honesix

PostSubject: Re: quit ks ing. WTF!!!!   quit ks ing. WTF!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:56 am

:-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quit ks ing. WTF!!!!   quit ks ing. WTF!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quit ks ing. WTF!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkCovenant Lair :: Guild Chat :: Enemies :: The Most HATED-
Jump to: