DarkCovenant Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where members can talk and express themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

about me!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkangel10
Smexy
Smexy

about me!!! Empty
PostSubject: about me!!!   about me!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:10 am

hey its darkangel/aces!!!!! ive been playing lc for around 2.5yrs and have been hooked since day one. havent been much of a pvp person up until recently when all these dam p.lvl noobs started coming a round and pissing me off. that and this i think this guild has had a bad infulance on me. (jking guys i love ya) im corrently employed by walmart and work over nights. this is why walmart is EVIL!!!!! I play just about every charitor on this game and my fav is the mage Very Happy. most of u know by now that ruinsfort is my boyfriend/husbend. weve been together now for around 7 yrs and from what i am told the only other couple in this guild. he also plays another char. named meggsinn so if u see him around make sure to pk him!!! (jk lol! ) bounce
Back to top Go down
Polariss
Guild Master
Guild Master
Polariss

about me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: about me!!!   about me!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:58 am

Hiya hon!!!! glad to have ya around! I found some inspirational pics you might enjoy clown

about me!!! 200thxxabout me!!! 2igk8yf <----BTW I have this on my tshirt from good ole tshirthell.com!!!

about me!!! 1zxs7k3
Back to top Go down

about me!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkCovenant Lair :: Guild Chat :: Intro & Misc-
Jump to: