DarkCovenant Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where members can talk and express themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Few things to say to all you nubs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shikari
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
shikari

Few things to say to all you nubs Empty
PostSubject: Few things to say to all you nubs   Few things to say to all you nubs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Hey, as some of you may know, ive lost my account. I know what your thinking, what an arse. And to be honest your probably right.

If you see shikari in the game rip him a new hole for me, other than that i just thought id say hi to everyone, peace x Wink
Back to top Go down
fearsomeluke
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
fearsomeluke

PostSubject: Re: Few things to say to all you nubs   Few things to say to all you nubs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:26 pm

what an arse
Back to top Go down
Polariss
Guild Master
Guild Master
Polariss

PostSubject: Re: Few things to say to all you nubs   Few things to say to all you nubs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:29 pm

Son of a ... I haven't seen your character at all online maybe they just stripped it like a car Shocked but ill try to kick its ass ;P

Few things to say to all you nubs 2pzywx1
Back to top Go down
Honesix
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Honesix

PostSubject: Re: Few things to say to all you nubs   Few things to say to all you nubs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:14 am

Its bad Shiky when i see him i will keep him dead. U tryed get ur account back? pale Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few things to say to all you nubs   Few things to say to all you nubs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few things to say to all you nubs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkCovenant Lair :: Guild Chat :: Intro & Misc-
Jump to: