DarkCovenant Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where members can talk and express themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The weather here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Polariss
Guild Master
Guild Master
Polariss

The weather here Empty
PostSubject: The weather here   The weather here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:46 am

The weather here 12279411
Back to top Go down
fearsomeluke
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
fearsomeluke

The weather here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weather here   The weather here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:38 pm

The weather here in england today was........ rain , sun , LOTS OF RAIN then sun again affraid
Back to top Go down
Honesix
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Honesix

The weather here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weather here   The weather here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:05 pm

middle europe Czech Republic again snowy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Polariss
Guild Master
Guild Master
Polariss

The weather here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weather here   The weather here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Son of a....... I can't believe this shit on Saturday on my birthday it's gonna snow!!!! it's spring time !!! spring!!!!!!!! not winter Crying or Very sad

The weather here 300gzmd
Back to top Go down
Honesix
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Honesix

The weather here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weather here   The weather here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:33 am

no worry soon come better weather and all be happyer :-) alien u will have BD?Great!! santa
Back to top Go down
Polariss
Guild Master
Guild Master
Polariss

The weather here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weather here   The weather here I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:11 pm

This sucks!!!!! today its like this!

The weather here 2qwhjsn
Back to top Go down
Honesix
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Honesix

The weather here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weather here   The weather here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:36 pm

:-D ou finally we have here good weather sun and not too cold.Spring win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fearsomeluke
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
fearsomeluke

The weather here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weather here   The weather here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:17 pm

today was overcast Neutral tomrrow hope for SUN!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
fearsomeluke
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
fearsomeluke

The weather here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weather here   The weather here I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:34 am

ITS SUNNNY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cheers
Back to top Go down
Polariss
Guild Master
Guild Master
Polariss

The weather here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weather here   The weather here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:43 am

BAH!!! Lucky you me and ark are getting pawned by mother nature that bitch >.> they said we are expecting rain/snow this weekend! No

The weather here 866liqu
Back to top Go down
Honesix
Forum Nooblet
Forum Nooblet
Honesix

The weather here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weather here   The weather here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:25 am

o Pol its sadly :-( We have here warm 20 celsia and all day sun i hope u will there soon spring too
Back to top Go down
Arky
Gigidy
Gigidy
Arky

The weather here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weather here   The weather here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:21 pm

ba da ba ba ba The weather here 123528319_cdfe971545_o IM LOVING IT cheers
Back to top Go down
Polariss
Guild Master
Guild Master
Polariss

The weather here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weather here   The weather here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:56 pm

OMFG hon, that tree needs some serious help rofl!!!! Did you feed it too many cheeseburgers? My god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The weather here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weather here   The weather here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The weather here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkCovenant Lair :: Guild Chat :: Weather-
Jump to: